MonoGame: fix block text problem

Yesterday I’ve started to write the UI of my game with monogame on linux. After writing a window system, I’ve tried to display some text with SpriteFonts, but has displayed black blocks instead of text.

Immagine

Searching on google, someone said that I should create my spritefonts using the monogame content processor; done, but same result.
Searching deeply on google, someone else said to install libtxc_dxtn to fix the problem: this has worked, thanks ShaneG.
Immagine

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: